in Sumatera Selatan, Indonesia
- Pendopo Airport (54 mi)
- Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin Ii Airport (54 mi)
- Keluang Airport (84 mi)
- Mangunjaya Airport (94 mi)
- Radin Inten II (Branti) Airport (117 mi)
- Silampari Airport (118 mi)
- Pangkal Pinang (Depati Amir) Airport (150 mi)
- Sultan Thaha Airport (154 mi)
- Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (223 mi)
- Ujung Kulon National Park (Unesco heritage, 121 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -3.666 and 104.567 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -3° 39' 59" and E 104° 34' 1"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupiah - IDR
- Spoken languages:
- Indonesian, English, Dutch, Javanese
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:03 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jakarta
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:07 am and 6:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 3.662 and -75.446 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- El Queso
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Indonesia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Indonesia. Last Update: 2022-06-24 08:22:22
Muarakuang in Sumatera Selatan is a city in Indonesia about 236 mi (or 379 km) north-west of Jakarta, the country's capital city.
Local time in Muarakuang is now 08:03 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jakarta with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Muarakuang, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Indonesia is Pendopo Airport in a distance of 54 mi (or 87 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Ujung Kulon National Park in a distance of 121 mi (or 195 km), South-East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cempaka, Tanjung Lubuk, Peninjawan, Pedamaran and Kayu Agung. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||12%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 97% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 26th of June 2022
28°C (83 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 27th of June 2022
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 28th of June 2022
33°C (91 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Jembatan Gantung Situ Gunung Sukabumi
Pemandangan alam yg natural pas buat berfoto dan melepas stress... Kesini kuy!!!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Muarakuang.
- Tanjung Lubuk
- Kayu Agung
- Tanjung Lubuk
- Suban Jeriji
- Gunungmegang Dalam
- Muara Enim
- Pangkalan Balai
- Blambangan Umpu
- Talang Ubi
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: