in Provinsi Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 3.717 and 108.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 3° 43' 0" and E 108° 19' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupiah - IDR
- Spoken languages:
- Indonesian, English, Dutch, Javanese
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:32 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jakarta
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:44 am and 5:59 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -3.728 and -71.673 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Nuevo San Nicolas
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Indonesia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Indonesia. Last Update: 2022-08-09 08:03:13
Delve into Penarik
Penarik in Provinsi Kepulauan Riau is a town located in Indonesia about 694 mi (or 1,116 km) north of Jakarta, the country's capital town.
Time in Penarik is now 03:32 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jakarta with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 4 airports closer to Penarik. The closest airport in Indonesia is Ranai Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 23 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cemaga, Harapan Jaya, Sabang Mawang Barat, Ranai and Sedanau. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Penarik.