in State of Tamil Nādu, India
- Madurai Airport (39 mi)
- Tiruchirapally Civil Airport Airport (41 mi)
- Kankesanturai Airport (109 mi)
- Salem Airport (114 mi)
- Coimbatore International Airport (116 mi)
- Neyveli Airport (119 mi)
- Cochin International Airport (144 mi)
- Pondicherry Airport (150 mi)
- Trivandrum International Airport (161 mi)
- Calicut International Airport (186 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 10.199 and 78.525 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 10° 11' 56" and E 78° 31' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rupee - INR
- Spoken languages:
- English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Panjabi, Assamese, Bihari , Kashmiri, Nepali, Sindhi, Sanskrit, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:52 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Kolkata
- UTC/GMT offset: 5.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:35 am and 6:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -0.955 and -90.967 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Puerto Villamil
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to India.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning India. Last Update: 2020-02-16 07:21:49
Olugumangalam in State of Tamil Nādu is a place in India about 1,277 mi (or 2,054 km) south of New Delhi, the country's capital city.
Current time in Olugumangalam is now 01:52 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Kolkata with an UTC offset of 5.5 hours. We know of 10 airports near Olugumangalam, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in India is Madurai Airport in a distance of 39 mi (or 62 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in India is Great Living Chola Temples in a distance of 58 mi (or 93 km), North-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jaffna, Puducherry, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichur and Kollam. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 71 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 7% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 18th of February 2020
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 19th of February 2020
30°C (86 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 20th of February 2020
30°C (86 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
nerkuppai sri azhagiyanachi amman kudamuluku vila 2012
sivagangai maavatam nellaiyampathy endra nerkuppai, arulmigu azhagiyanachi amman maha kudamuluku vila & thiruveethi vula 2012.
Thiruthalainathar Temple Tiruppattur 2014
Thiruthalai Nathar Temple in Tiruppattur near Karaikudi. May 2014.
Sri Sivagami Amman Temple Tiruppattur 2014
Sri Sivagami Amman Temple(Thiruthalinathar Temple) in Tiruppattur. May 2014.
Asraa Tours And Travels
We are one of the best travels and tour operator in Thiruppathur sivagangai district.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Olugumangalam.