in Veszprém megye, Hungary
- Győr-Pér International Airport (10 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (56 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (64 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (66 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (74 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (79 mi)
- Pécs-Pogány Airport (105 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (108 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (147 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Early Christian Necropolis of Pécs (Sopianae) (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 126 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.483 and 17.850 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 28' 59" and E 17° 51' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:07 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:18 am and 4:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2021-01-27 08:28:12
Jánmajor in Veszprém megye is a city in Hungary about 56 mi (or 89 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital.
Local time in Jánmajor is now 04:07 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Jánmajor, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), North-West.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pannonhalma, Kisber, Gyor, Tet and Mor. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 38 °F
|Morning Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 81% of sky|
|General Conditions||Rain and snow|
Friday, 29th of January 2021
5°C (41 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 30th of January 2021
6°C (42 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Sunday, 31st of January 2021
1°C (34 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Pannonhalmi Főapátság Arborétum és Gyógynövénykert
Látogatás az Apátsági majorban 2014. július 12-én. Copyright by © Mukkshow www.mukkshow.eoldal.hu.
Pannonhalmi Arborétum és Gyógynövényház
Pannonhalmán a gyógynövény termesztés egy idős a Főapátsággal. A bencés szerzetesek várhegy keleti oldalán 996 óta termesztenek különféle gyógynövényeket, melyek a hagyományos...
Bakonyszentlászló, Gergic, Tombolanyertes köre, Suzuki RWD
Bakonyszentlászló Szlalom-Rally 3., 2012. június 17.
Old steam engine in the Bakony (Hungary)
the loco leaves a small village (Vinye) between Győr and Veszprem. this steam engine was made in 1917 in Lokomotivfabrik Floridsdorf near Vienna.
Polaris Sportsman 500 X2 Snow Plow (hótoló)
Polaris Sportsman 500 X2 Snow Plow (hótoló) Hungary Bakonyszentlászló http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4lMYCzj_TUE.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jánmajor.