in Hajdú-Bihar, Hungary
- Debrecen International Airport (7 mi)
- Oradea International Airport (28 mi)
- Satu Mare Airport (61 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (65 mi)
- Arad International Airport (87 mi)
- Košice Airport (89 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (90 mi)
- Timişoara Traian Vuia Airport (111 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (113 mi)
- Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (190 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 123 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.400 and 21.667 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 24' 0" and E 21° 40' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:36 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:14 am and 6:40 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Ornsteintanya in Hajdú-Bihar is a city in Hungary about 123 mi (or 198 km) east of Budapest, the country's capital city.
Local time in Ornsteintanya is now 05:36 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Ornsteintanya, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Debrecen International Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta in a distance of 27 mi (or 44 km), North-West. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Derecske, Debrecen, Berettyoujfalu, Hajduszoboszlo and Hajduhadhaz. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Strong breeze with 18 km/h (11 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 80% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 18th of September 2021
22°C (71 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 19th of September 2021
17°C (62 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 20th of September 2021
16°C (61 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sáránd is a village in Eastern Hungary, in Hajdú-Bihar county, with a small Romanian population.
Hajdúbagos is a village in Hajdú-Bihar county, in the Northern Great Plain region of eastern Hungary.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ornsteintanya.