in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye, Hungary
- Győr-Pér International Airport (24 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (24 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (44 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (57 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (81 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (81 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (89 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (96 mi)
- Holešov Airport (101 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (159 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (187 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.850 and 17.433 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 50' 59" and E 17° 25' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:37 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:29 am and 8:23 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Újtelep
Újtelep in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye is a city located in Hungary about 79 mi (or 126 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital town.
Current time in Újtelep is now 04:37 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Újtelep, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 38 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), South-East. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mosonmagyarovar, Gyor, Csorna, Tet and Senec. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 65% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
23°C (74 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
22°C (71 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
20°C (69 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
FILMS FROM GYOR, HUNGARY -- NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING...
Rendező / Directed by: CSÁKI László-ZSÉDELY Teréz (1995)
Kalandor Vízitúra / Szigetköz - duzzasztó a denkpáli hallépcsőnél (2/1.)
A denkpáli hallépcső mellett. A hallépcsőről leírás itt: http://www.vizugy.hu/vir/vizugy.nsf/0/0b9dfd94304d3914c1256c84003d696f?OpenDocument.
2013-05-19 Antonov An-2 startup and takeoff HD
Two old aircrafts (HA-MDP and HA-MHT, both Antonov An-2) starting up and taking off for a flight to spray for mosquito extermination in Dunasziget, Hungary.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Szigetköz (German: Kleine Schüttinsel or Little Schütt Island, Slovak: Malý Žitný ostrov or Little Rye Island) is an island plain in Western Hungary, part of the Little Hungarian Plain. The name literally means island alley, because the territory is located on an island. Its borders are the Danube and its branches; with a length of 52.5 km, with an average width of 6–8 km, and with a territory of 375 km², the island is Hungary's largest one.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Újtelep.