in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye, Hungary
- Győr-Pér International Airport (8 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (52 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (64 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (69 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (70 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (77 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (106 mi)
- Pécs-Pogány Airport (108 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (146 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (200 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 3 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Early Christian Necropolis of Pécs (Sopianae) (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 127 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 128 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.514 and 17.754 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 30' 51" and E 17° 45' 13"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:36 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:14 am and 5:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2021-03-08 08:31:41
Delve into Ravazd
Ravazd in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye is located in Hungary about 60 mi (or 97 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ravazd is now 08:36 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports close to Ravazd, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), North-East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pannonhalma, Gyor, Tet, Kisber and Papa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 45 °F
|Morning Temperature||-0°C / 32 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 9th of March 2021
6°C (42 °F)
1°C (35 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 10th of March 2021
4°C (40 °F)
2°C (35 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 11th of March 2021
7°C (44 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Pannonhalmi kirándulás - 2008. április. Fényképezte-szerkesztette: Szabó László Zene: Johann Sebastian Bach: Orchestral Suite No. 3. 'Air' (Liszt Ferenc Kamarazenekar)
Pannonhalma, fotókurzus, 2013
A Pannonhalmi Bencés Gimnázium 2013-ban tartott filmkurzusának eredménye. Kurzusvezető: Philippe Brame. Résztvevők: Cserteg Márton, Hidász Ciprián, Incze Dániel, Nagy-Székely Bátor,...
HÚSVÉTI KÖRMENET PANNONHALMÁN
Feltámadási körmenet Nagyszombat délutánján Pannonhalmán a '80-as évek elején.
Csörgő indul Pannonhalmáról
Csörgő-üvöltés a Szent Márton-hegy tövében -------------------------------------------- M41-class diesel-hydraulic locomotive departing Pannonhalma station. Uploaded for http://trams.hamp...
Beporzás (Horváth Photography 2014/6)
A fotókat készítette: Horváth László A videót készítette: Horváth László Photographed by: László Horváth Video by: László Horváth Fényképek: Horváth Photography : https://www....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Benedictine Pannonhalma Archabbey or Territorial Abbey of Pannonhalma (lat. Archiabbatia or Abbatia Territorialis Sancti Martini in Monte Pannoniae) is the most notable landmark in Pannonhalma and one of the oldest historical monuments in Hungary, founded in 996. It is located near the town, on top of a hill (282 m).
Benedictine High School of Pannonhalma
The Benedictine High School of Pannonhalma is an independent Roman Catholic boarding school for boys, one of the most distinguished secondary schools in Hungary, led by and situated next to the thousand-year-old Pannonhalma Benedictine Archabbey above Pannonhalma, Győr-Moson-Sopron county.
These districts belong to Ravazd.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ravazd.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: