in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye, Hungary
- Győr-Pér International Airport (1 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (47 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (67 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (69 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (70 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (71 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (99 mi)
- Pécs-Pogány Airport (114 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (153 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (193 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 4 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Early Christian Necropolis of Pécs (Sopianae) (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.612 and 17.806 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 36' 41" and E 17° 48' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:49 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:19 am and 3:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2020-12-02 08:20:25
Delve into Pér
Pér in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye with it's 2,372 habitants is a town located in Hungary about 58 mi (or 93 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital town.
Time in Pér is now 05:49 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports closer to Pér, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 2 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), South.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pannonhalma, Gyor, Kisber, Tet and Komarom. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: -1°C / 31 °F
|Morning Temperature||0°C / 33 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 4th of December 2020
5°C (42 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Saturday, 5th of December 2020
7°C (44 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Overcast clouds, fresh breeze.
Sunday, 6th of December 2020
10°C (50 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Pannonhalmi kirándulás - 2008. április. Fényképezte-szerkesztette: Szabó László Zene: Johann Sebastian Bach: Orchestral Suite No. 3. 'Air' (Liszt Ferenc Kamarazenekar)
Pannonhalma, fotókurzus, 2013
A Pannonhalmi Bencés Gimnázium 2013-ban tartott filmkurzusának eredménye. Kurzusvezető: Philippe Brame. Résztvevők: Cserteg Márton, Hidász Ciprián, Incze Dániel, Nagy-Székely Bátor,...
HÚSVÉTI KÖRMENET PANNONHALMÁN
Feltámadási körmenet Nagyszombat délutánján Pannonhalmán a '80-as évek elején.
Csörgő indul Pannonhalmáról
Csörgő-üvöltés a Szent Márton-hegy tövében -------------------------------------------- M41-class diesel-hydraulic locomotive departing Pannonhalma station. Uploaded for http://trams.hamp...
Beporzás (Horváth Photography 2014/6)
A fotókat készítette: Horváth László A videót készítette: Horváth László Photographed by: László Horváth Video by: László Horváth Fényképek: Horváth Photography : https://www....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Győr-Pér International Airport
Győr-Pér Airport is a public commercial airport with international operation capability. The airport is located on highway 81, about 15 km from Györ city centre. It lies next to route 81 towards Szekesfehervar, easily accessible from the M1 highway. The direction of the airport is shown by traffic signs in the village of Pér. Győr-Pér Airport Development Ltd. was founded in 1994 with the aim of utilizing a former military grass airfield and development to an international regional airport.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pér.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: