in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye, Hungary
- Győr-Pér International Airport (4 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (49 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (68 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (68 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (69 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (73 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (102 mi)
- Pécs-Pogány Airport (111 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (150 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (196 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 1 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Early Christian Necropolis of Pécs (Sopianae) (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 123 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 125 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.567 and 17.783 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 34' 0" and E 17° 46' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:29 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:52 am and 8:50 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2022-06-24 08:22:22
Delve into Pázmándfalui Tanyák
Pázmándfalui Tanyák in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye is located in Hungary about 59 mi (or 95 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital town.
Current time in Pázmándfalui Tanyák is now 04:29 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Pázmándfalui Tanyák, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 7 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 1 mi (or 1 km), South. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pannonhalma, Gyor, Kisber, Tet and Komarom. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 85% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Sunday, 26th of June 2022
29°C (84 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 27th of June 2022
33°C (91 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 28th of June 2022
27°C (80 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Pannonhalmi kirándulás - 2008. április. Fényképezte-szerkesztette: Szabó László Zene: Johann Sebastian Bach: Orchestral Suite No. 3. 'Air' (Liszt Ferenc Kamarazenekar)
Pannonhalma, fotókurzus, 2013
A Pannonhalmi Bencés Gimnázium 2013-ban tartott filmkurzusának eredménye. Kurzusvezető: Philippe Brame. Résztvevők: Cserteg Márton, Hidász Ciprián, Incze Dániel, Nagy-Székely Bátor,...
HÚSVÉTI KÖRMENET PANNONHALMÁN
Feltámadási körmenet Nagyszombat délutánján Pannonhalmán a '80-as évek elején.
Beporzás (Horváth Photography 2014/6)
A fotókat készítette: Horváth László A videót készítette: Horváth László Photographed by: László Horváth Video by: László Horváth Fényképek: Horváth Photography : https://www....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Benedictine Pannonhalma Archabbey or Territorial Abbey of Pannonhalma (lat. Archiabbatia or Abbatia Territorialis Sancti Martini in Monte Pannoniae) is the most notable landmark in Pannonhalma and one of the oldest historical monuments in Hungary, founded in 996. It is located near the town, on top of a hill (282 m).
Benedictine High School of Pannonhalma
The Benedictine High School of Pannonhalma is an independent Roman Catholic boarding school for boys, one of the most distinguished secondary schools in Hungary, led by and situated next to the thousand-year-old Pannonhalma Benedictine Archabbey above Pannonhalma, Győr-Moson-Sopron county.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pázmándfalui Tanyák.