in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye, Hungary
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (14 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (33 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (35 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (53 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (74 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (86 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (89 mi)
- Holešov Airport (94 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (100 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (163 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (186 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Tierpark Pamhagen (zoo, (22 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.967 and 17.250 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 58' 0" and E 17° 15' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:11 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:48 am and 6:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2023-09-29 08:01:35
Delve into Józsefmajor
Józsefmajor in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye is a town located in Hungary about 89 mi (or 144 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital town.
Time in Józsefmajor is now 08:11 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Józsefmajor, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is M. R. Štefánik Airport in Slovakia in a distance of 14 mi (or 23 km). The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 35 mi (or 23 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape in Austria at a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km). The closest in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 38 mi (or 48 km), South-West. We saw 1 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mosonmagyarovar, Deutsch Jahrndorf, Nickelsdorf, Kittsee and Bratislava. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 74 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 83% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Sunday, 1st of October 2023
21°C (70 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 2nd of October 2023
22°C (71 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 3rd of October 2023
23°C (73 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Szigetköz( Little Rye Islands) Rajka
The place where I come from...beautyful Nature around the River Moson-Danube at my home village Rajka.
Rajkai szép emlékek
Kenutúra a Rajkai Aranykárász Campingtől Halásziig, a Mosoni Duna varázslatos világában. Köszönjük a camping személyzetének a kedves fogadtatást, a sok segítséget, s a felejthetetl...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Józsefmajor.
- Deutsch Jahrndorf
- Sankt Andra am Zicksee
- Bad Deutsch-Altenburg
- Weiden am See
- Wallern im Burgenland
- Neusiedl am See
Bezenye › North: 150, Bezenye (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.