in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye, Hungary
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (18 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (31 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (36 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (58 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (78 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (85 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (88 mi)
- Holešov Airport (98 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (103 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (159 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Tierpark Pamhagen (zoo, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.917 and 17.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 55' 0" and E 17° 10' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:36 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:53 am and 8:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2020-06-06 07:20:59
Delve into Alsóújtagmajor
Alsóújtagmajor in Győr-Moson-Sopron megye is located in Hungary about 92 mi (or 148 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital town.
Current time in Alsóújtagmajor is now 09:36 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Alsóújtagmajor, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is M. R. Štefánik Airport in Slovakia in a distance of 18 mi (or 28 km). The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 36 mi (or 28 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape in Austria at a distance of 25 mi (or 40 km). The closest in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 38 mi (or 40 km), South-West. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nickelsdorf, Mosonmagyarovar, Deutsch Jahrndorf, Zurndorf and Pama. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 78 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1006 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 11% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
22°C (72 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Monday, 8th of June 2020
17°C (62 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 9th of June 2020
19°C (66 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Windmills near to Mosonmagyaróvár, Hungary
Windmills near to Mosonmagyaróvár, Hungary Szélerőművek Mosonmagyaróvár közelében.
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark - 2011-06-13 - Novarock, Nickelsdorf, Austria
Iron Maiden at Novarock11 playing a 2h set on a monday afternoon. Sorry for the low quality and that I missed the beginning, I used a digicam and wasn't prepared when they started. Also I...
Hegyeshalom, Hungary, Bognor to Brisbane, November 2011
The lonely and deserted borderless crossing from Austria into Hungary part 3.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Alsóújtagmajor.
Malom › West: M1/E60 [km 171,7], direction: Vienna HU-AT, Malom (source)
Hegyeshalom › South-East: M1/E60 [km 167,4], direction: Budapest, Hegyeshalom (source)
Levél › North-West: M1, Levél (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.