in Sermersooq, Greenland
- Kulusuk Airport (31 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 65.907 and -36.380 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 65° 54' 26" and W -36° 22' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Krone - DKK
- Spoken languages:
- Kalaallisut, Danish, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:52 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/Godthab
- UTC/GMT offset: 0 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:50 am and 4:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.558 and 146.891 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Sermiligaaq in Sermersooq with it's 223 residents is a town located in Greenland about 4,892 mi (or 7,874 km) north-west of , the country's capital place.
Time in Sermiligaaq is now 12:52 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / Godthab with an UTC offset of -2 hours. We know of 1 airports nearby Sermiligaaq. The closest airport in Greenland is Kulusuk Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Utorqarmiut, Sermiligâq, Sermiligaaq, SGG