in Saxony, Germany
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (15 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (36 mi)
- Dresden Airport (41 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (60 mi)
- Hof-Plauen Airport (69 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (79 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (91 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (95 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (105 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Garden Kingdom of Dessau-Wörlitz (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Luther Memorials in Eisleben and Wittenberg (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Bauhaus and its Sites in Weimar and Dessau (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Classical Weimar (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Collegiate Church, Castle and Old Town of Quedlinburg (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Palaces and Parks of Potsdam and Berlin (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Margravial Opera House Bayreuth (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Berlin Modernism Housing Estates (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Museumsinsel (Museum Island), Berlin (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 51.067 and 12.833 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 51° 4' 0" and E 12° 49' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:16 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:57 am and 9:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Germany.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Germany. Last Update: 2020-06-03 07:22:25
Zettlitz in Saxony with it's 904 citizens is a place in Germany about 104 mi (or 167 km) south of Berlin, the country's capital city.
Current time in Zettlitz is now 07:16 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Berlin with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports near Zettlitz, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Germany is Altenburg-Nobitz Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 25 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Germany is Dresden Elbe Valley in a distance of 43 mi (or 69 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Seelitz, Konigsfeld, Wechselburg, Erlau and Narsdorf. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1003 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
18°C (65 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
14°C (58 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
17°C (63 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Colditz castle, Germany 3D model: http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3ds-max-colditz-castle/734793?referral=JIHS.
Castle Colditz Glider Flight, Fluchtversuch Schloss Colditz
Ein Kamerateam aus England hat den Fluchtversuch vom Schloss Colditz (1945) nachgestellt. Nach langer Bauzeit (fast 1 Woche) startete das Flugzeug am 17.03.2012 gegen 14.30 Uhr. Weitere Infos.
Luftbilder Colditz - Colditzer Heimatturm
Weitere Infos zum Heimatturm von Colditz hier: http://colditzer-tageblatt.de/webcam-colditz/panorama-heimatturm.html Quelle: http://drohnen-cam.de http://www.750-jahre-colditz.de.
Colditz Castle - POW Yard to Exercise Park, a walk
A walk from the Colditz POW yard down to the exercise park - on the way passing so many escape attempts and successful escapes. See for yourself at www.militaryhistorytours.co.uk & www.colditzcastl ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zettlitz.
Rochlitz: Schloss Rochlitz, Rochlitz (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Цетлиц, Zettlitzi vald, 策特利茨