in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Kassel-Calden Airport (31 mi)
- Hannover Airport (43 mi)
- Paderborn Lippstadt Airport (46 mi)
- Bielefeld Airport (47 mi)
- Braunschweig Wolfsburg Airport (52 mi)
- Fritzlar Airport (52 mi)
- Celle Airport (55 mi)
- Gütersloh Airport (57 mi)
- Münster Osnabrück Airport (85 mi)
- Dortmund Airport (89 mi)
- Bremen Airport (91 mi)
- Hamburg Airport (125 mi)
- Carolingian Westwork and Civitas Corvey (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Fagus Factory in Alfeld (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- St Mary's Cathedral and St Michael's Church at Hildesheim (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Mines of Rammelsberg, Historic Town of Goslar and Upper Harz Water Management System (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Collegiate Church, Castle and Old Town of Quedlinburg (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Wartburg Castle (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Town Hall and Roland on the Marketplace of Bremen (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Bauhaus and its Sites in Weimar and Dessau (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Classical Weimar (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 51.833 and 9.633 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 51° 49' 59" and E 9° 37' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:03 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:07 am and 4:14 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Germany.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Germany. Last Update: 2020-11-30 08:30:23
Heinade in Lower Saxony with it's 1,024 residents is a town located in Germany about 167 mi (or 269 km) west of Berlin, the country's capital place.
Time in Heinade is now 12:03 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Berlin with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports nearby Heinade, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Germany is Kassel-Calden Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Germany is Carolingian Westwork and Civitas Corvey in a distance of 10 mi (or 17 km), West. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Deensen, Wangelnstedt, Arholzen, Lenne and Negenborn. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 0°C / 33 °F
|Morning Temperature||-3°C / 26 °F|
|Evening Temperature||0°C / 32 °F|
|Night Temperature||0°C / 32 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
3°C (37 °F)
0°C (33 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 2nd of December 2020
3°C (37 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Broken clouds, calm.
Thursday, 3rd of December 2020
2°C (35 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Artgerechte Haltung eines Duster
Dustertreffen am 31.05.2014 in Stadtoldendorf. Gemeinsame Ausfahrt in den Mammut-Park. Test der Geländetauglichkeit der Duster. Danach Vergabe des Schlammschwein-Pokals.
4x4 Offroad Weekend Mammut Germany
We spent a weekend in Stadtoldendorf, Germany! Damn cold weekend kept us from going extremer... enjoy! Pictures here: http://www.4x4fotos.nl/?p=4738.
Nissan Patrol Winching Trough!
Winching trough a pretty deep mudhole! tire's are 37 inch, winch is champion 9500 TDS.
Mammutpark 2013 - Teil 04
Im Mammutpark Sept. 2013 mit dem Quadclub Oldenburg - Teil 04 (Die Musik ist von http://www.jamendo.com/de/ "Heifervescent")
Mammutpark 2014 VW T3 Syncrotreffen
Kurzes Video wie ich nach der Bergung wieder aus der Grube rauskomme......
Der Fluch der Panzerinsel
Der Fluch der Panzerinsel, diesmal schlug er bei Guido und Jörn zu. Holger konnte Jörns YJ mit seinem TJ retten und Guido erreichte nach dem Trocknen der Zündbox aus eigenen Kräften wieder...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Holzberg is a small range of hills up to 444.5 m above sea level in south Lower Saxony, Germany.
Mackensen is a village of about 450 inhabitants which is incorporated into the city of Dassel since 1974. This village lies at the east side of the Solling mountains. The name Mackensen is a derivation of Makkonhusun, which in medieval times in the eastphalian language meant: village of a man named Makko. It was mentioned in a written list of Corvey Abbey in the 9th century.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Heinade.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
ハイナーデ, Хайнаде, Хајнаде, 海纳德