in Haute-Vienne of Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
- Limoges Airport (10 mi)
- Périgueux-Bassillac Airport (39 mi)
- Brive-La Roche Airport (42 mi)
- Angoulême-Brie-Champniers Airport (45 mi)
- Guéret St Laurent Airport (50 mi)
- Sarlat Domme Airport (64 mi)
- Bergerac-Roumanière Airport (69 mi)
- Poitiers-Biard Airport (72 mi)
- Bordeaux-Mérignac (BA 106) Airport (110 mi)
- Tours-Val-de-Loire Airport (120 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (145 mi)
- Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Prehistoric Sites and Decorated Caves of the Vézère Valley (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Abbey Church of Saint-Savin sur Gartempe (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Bordeaux, Port of the Moon (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Jurisdiction of Saint-Emilion (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Bourges Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- The Loire Valley between Sully-sur-Loire and Chalonnes (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.717 and 1.150 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 43' 0" and E 1° 8' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:02 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:49 am and 5:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.783 and -176.817 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Waitangi West
- This place on Geonames.org
Savignac in Haute-Vienne (Nouvelle-Aquitaine) is a town in France about 224 mi (or 360 km) south of Paris, the country's capital city.
Current time in Savignac is now 10:02 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports near Savignac, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Limoges Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France in a distance of 42 mi (or 68 km), South-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Limoges, Glandon, Rochechouart, Bellac and Nontron. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 46 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 12th of November 2019
6°C (43 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 13th of November 2019
8°C (46 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 14th of November 2019
6°C (43 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Aixe-sur-Vienne Surface habitable 80m² - Chambres 1 chambre
France Achat / Vente Maison Aixe-sur-Vienne Lumineux lumineuse - Pierre maison pierre Jardin Garage Terrasse Terrain maison de village en pierre Maison Surface habitable 80m² - Chambres 1...
Championnat Départemental de Cyclocross
Championnat Départemental de Cyclocross UFOLEP à Sereilhac(87)
An all too brief excursion through the French Limousin region in a Traction Avant of about 60 years of age. Driven by my good friend Paul Dabinett. A video made possible by http://mycampingstore.co...
Warrock CLaN WaR - WuS vs UNLegitz - escape :)
Mabinogi - Lorraine's Nightmare Wave 2 to End (4x speed)
Sadly, I forgot to start recording until wave 2. At any rate, here's a 4x speed playthrough of Lorraine's Nightmare. It's really not that hard if everyone works together. I wasn't even needed...
France 2004: Castle Beynac (#10 of 23)
The tour guide at Castle Beynac was a dead ringer for Peter Sellers' Inspector Clouseau. Wondering how I get ideas for my vacation video edits? Check out http://www.henbc.com This is just...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Gare de Nexon
Nexon is a railway station in Nexon, Limousin, France. The station is located on the Limoges-Bénédictins - Périgueux and Nexon - Brive railway lines. The station is served by TER (local) services operated by SNCF.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Savignac.