in Haute-Vienne of Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
- Limoges Airport (10 mi)
- Brive-La Roche Airport (41 mi)
- Périgueux-Bassillac Airport (41 mi)
- Guéret St Laurent Airport (47 mi)
- Angoulême-Brie-Champniers Airport (49 mi)
- Sarlat Domme Airport (64 mi)
- Montluçon-Guéret Airport (65 mi)
- Bergerac-Roumanière Airport (71 mi)
- Bordeaux-Mérignac (BA 106) Airport (113 mi)
- Tours-Val-de-Loire Airport (121 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (144 mi)
- Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Prehistoric Sites and Decorated Caves of the Vézère Valley (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Abbey Church of Saint-Savin sur Gartempe (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Bordeaux, Port of the Moon (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Jurisdiction of Saint-Emilion (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Bourges Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- The Loire Valley between Sully-sur-Loire and Chalonnes (Unesco heritage, 119 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.717 and 1.233 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 43' 0" and E 1° 13' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:34 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:03 am and 5:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.783 and -176.817 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Waitangi West
- This place on Geonames.org
Explore Les Vergnes
Les Vergnes in Haute-Vienne (Nouvelle-Aquitaine) is located in France about 223 mi (or 359 km) south of Paris, the country's capital.
Local time in Les Vergnes is now 10:34 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Les Vergnes, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Limoges Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 17 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France in a distance of 44 mi (or 71 km), South-West. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Limoges, Glandon, Rochechouart, Bellac and Nontron. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 46 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Evening Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 38 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1005 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 89% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 22nd of November 2019
10°C (49 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Light rain, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 23rd of November 2019
9°C (48 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 24th of November 2019
11°C (51 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Le Vigen Maison Pavillon Villa Jardin Garage 2 - Terrasse co
France Achat / Vente Maison Pavillon Villa Le Vigen Moderne haut de gamme - Cave Jardin Garage 2 - Terrasse couverte - Piscine possible - Terrain 2200m² - budget : 350000€ 360000€ 370000€...
An all too brief excursion through the French Limousin region in a Traction Avant of about 60 years of age. Driven by my good friend Paul Dabinett. A video made possible by http://mycampingstore.co...
Warrock CLaN WaR - WuS vs UNLegitz - escape :)
Mabinogi - Lorraine's Nightmare Wave 2 to End (4x speed)
Sadly, I forgot to start recording until wave 2. At any rate, here's a 4x speed playthrough of Lorraine's Nightmare. It's really not that hard if everyone works together. I wasn't even needed...
France 2004: Castle Beynac (#10 of 23)
The tour guide at Castle Beynac was a dead ringer for Peter Sellers' Inspector Clouseau. Wondering how I get ideas for my vacation video edits? Check out http://www.henbc.com This is just...
HUNTERZ - EP2S2 - Les Véhicules Morts
New York , Belle ville en soit , moins depuis que le virus T a infectée ces Habitants , Tous y sont morts depuis 2015.Mutations, Revenant mais toujours morts , ils n'ont que l'envie de sang...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Les Vergnes.