in Haute-Vienne of Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
- Limoges Airport (8 mi)
- Périgueux-Bassillac Airport (42 mi)
- Brive-La Roche Airport (43 mi)
- Angoulême-Brie-Champniers Airport (47 mi)
- Guéret St Laurent Airport (48 mi)
- Sarlat Domme Airport (66 mi)
- Bergerac-Roumanière Airport (71 mi)
- Châtellerault Airport (78 mi)
- Bordeaux-Mérignac (BA 106) Airport (112 mi)
- Tours-Val-de-Loire Airport (119 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (146 mi)
- Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Prehistoric Sites and Decorated Caves of the Vézère Valley (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Abbey Church of Saint-Savin sur Gartempe (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Bordeaux, Port of the Moon (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Jurisdiction of Saint-Emilion (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Bourges Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- The Loire Valley between Sully-sur-Loire and Chalonnes (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.745 and 1.187 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 44' 41" and E 1° 11' 14"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:59 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:17 am and 7:02 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.783 and -176.817 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Waitangi West
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to France.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning France. Last Update: 2019-10-19 07:22:25
Delve into Les Farges
Les Farges in Haute-Vienne (Nouvelle-Aquitaine) is located in France about 222 mi (or 357 km) south of Paris, the country's capital town.
Current time in Les Farges is now 12:59 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Les Farges, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Limoges Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France in a distance of 45 mi (or 72 km), South-West. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Limoges, Glandon, Rochechouart, Bellac and Nontron. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||5%|
|Air Pressure||1007.9 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 20th of October 2019
13°C (56 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Moderate rain, overcast clouds.
Monday, 21st of October 2019
15°C (59 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Tuesday, 22nd of October 2019
10°C (50 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
BEST WESTERN PLUS RICHELIEU
Appart City Limoges Résidence Hôtelière
Le Saint Eloi Logis
Home Du Buisson
Chateau de Castel Novel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Neige - Rue de Solignac à Limoges (03/12/2010)
Neige à Limoges le 3 Décembre 2010. La rue de Solignac était bloquée toute la matinée, car oubliée (comme d'habitude) ... Les saleuses ne sont intervenues qu'à partir de 11 heures...
Aixe-sur-Vienne Surface habitable 80m² - Chambres 1 chambre
France Achat / Vente Maison Aixe-sur-Vienne Lumineux lumineuse - Pierre maison pierre Jardin Garage Terrasse Terrain maison de village en pierre Maison Surface habitable 80m² - Chambres 1...
La construction bois en Limousin - France 3 Limousin
Reportage sur la construction bois en Limousin Date de diffusion : 9 septembre 2013.
An all too brief excursion through the French Limousin region in a Traction Avant of about 60 years of age. Driven by my good friend Paul Dabinett. A video made possible by http://mycampingstore.co...
Warrock CLaN WaR - WuS vs UNLegitz - escape :)
Mabinogi - Lorraine's Nightmare Wave 2 to End (4x speed)
Sadly, I forgot to start recording until wave 2. At any rate, here's a 4x speed playthrough of Lorraine's Nightmare. It's really not that hard if everyone works together. I wasn't even needed...
Implosion of old low income housing project towers in the city of Limoges. Implosion des Tours Gauguin Limoges.
France 2004: Castle Beynac (#10 of 23)
The tour guide at Castle Beynac was a dead ringer for Peter Sellers' Inspector Clouseau. Wondering how I get ideas for my vacation video edits? Check out http://www.henbc.com This is just...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Gare de l'Aiguille
Gare de l'Aiguille l'Aiguille is a railway station in Bosmie-l'Aiguille, Limousin, France. The station is located on the Limoges-Bénédictins - Périgueux railway line. The station is served by TER (local) services operated by SNCF.