in Haute-Vienne of Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
- Limoges Airport (13 mi)
- Brive-La Roche Airport (39 mi)
- Périgueux-Bassillac Airport (39 mi)
- Angoulême-Brie-Champniers Airport (49 mi)
- Guéret St Laurent Airport (49 mi)
- Sarlat Domme Airport (62 mi)
- Montluçon-Guéret Airport (66 mi)
- Bergerac-Roumanière Airport (69 mi)
- Bordeaux-Mérignac (BA 106) Airport (111 mi)
- Tours-Val-de-Loire Airport (123 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (142 mi)
- Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Prehistoric Sites and Decorated Caves of the Vézère Valley (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Abbey Church of Saint-Savin sur Gartempe (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Bordeaux, Port of the Moon (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Jurisdiction of Saint-Emilion (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Bourges Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- The Loire Valley between Sully-sur-Loire and Chalonnes (Unesco heritage, 121 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.684 and 1.226 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 41' 2" and E 1° 13' 34"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:42 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:09 am and 9:35 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.783 and -176.817 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Waitangi West
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to France.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning France. Last Update: 2020-05-30 07:22:10
Delve into La Plaine
La Plaine in Haute-Vienne (Nouvelle-Aquitaine) is located in France about 225 mi (or 362 km) south of Paris, the country's capital town.
Current time in La Plaine is now 08:42 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to La Plaine, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Limoges Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 20 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France in a distance of 42 mi (or 68 km), South-West. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Limoges, Glandon, Rochechouart, Bellac and Nontron. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 31st of May 2020
25°C (77 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Monday, 1st of June 2020
25°C (77 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 2nd of June 2020
21°C (69 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Le Vigen Maison Pavillon Villa Jardin Garage 2 - Terrasse co
France Achat / Vente Maison Pavillon Villa Le Vigen Moderne haut de gamme - Cave Jardin Garage 2 - Terrasse couverte - Piscine possible - Terrain 2200m² - budget : 350000€ 360000€ 370000€...
An all too brief excursion through the French Limousin region in a Traction Avant of about 60 years of age. Driven by my good friend Paul Dabinett. A video made possible by http://mycampingstore.co...
Warrock CLaN WaR - WuS vs UNLegitz - escape :)
Mabinogi - Lorraine's Nightmare Wave 2 to End (4x speed)
Sadly, I forgot to start recording until wave 2. At any rate, here's a 4x speed playthrough of Lorraine's Nightmare. It's really not that hard if everyone works together. I wasn't even needed...
France 2004: Castle Beynac (#10 of 23)
The tour guide at Castle Beynac was a dead ringer for Peter Sellers' Inspector Clouseau. Wondering how I get ideas for my vacation video edits? Check out http://www.henbc.com This is just...
HUNTERZ - EP2S2 - Les Véhicules Morts
New York , Belle ville en soit , moins depuis que le virus T a infectée ces Habitants , Tous y sont morts depuis 2015.Mutations, Revenant mais toujours morts , ils n'ont que l'envie de sang...
Beynac-et-Cazenac et son Château (L'un des Plus beaux villages de france | tourisme en Dordogne)
http://www.notrebellefrance.com/villages_dordogne#36 Situé au cœur du Périgord Noir, classé parmi « les plus beaux villages de France », Beynac et Cazenac offre aux visiteurs ses vieilles...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of La Plaine.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
CONSTANTINOPLE ET A FILETTA
Starting at: 11:00 pm (23:00).
More Information: eventful.com.