in Haute-Vienne of Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France
- Limoges Airport (10 mi)
- Guéret St Laurent Airport (35 mi)
- Angoulême-Brie-Champniers Airport (54 mi)
- Montluçon-Guéret Airport (55 mi)
- Brive-La Roche Airport (59 mi)
- Périgueux-Bassillac Airport (59 mi)
- Châteauroux-Déols 'Marcel Dassault' Airport (64 mi)
- Châtellerault Airport (65 mi)
- Tours-Val-de-Loire Airport (103 mi)
- Bordeaux-Mérignac (BA 106) Airport (126 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (163 mi)
- Abbey Church of Saint-Savin sur Gartempe (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Prehistoric Sites and Decorated Caves of the Vézère Valley (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Bordeaux, Port of the Moon (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Bourges Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Jurisdiction of Saint-Emilion (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- The Loire Valley between Sully-sur-Loire and Chalonnes (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.992 and 1.276 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 59' 29" and E 1° 16' 32"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:18 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:52 am and 6:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.783 and -176.817 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Waitangi West
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Compreignac
Compreignac in Haute-Vienne (Nouvelle-Aquitaine) with it's 1,492 habitants is a town located in France about 204 mi (or 328 km) south of Paris, the country's capital town.
Time in Compreignac is now 09:18 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports closer to Compreignac, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Limoges Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is Abbey Church of Saint-Savin sur Gartempe in a distance of 44 mi (or 71 km), North-West.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Limoges, Bellac, Rochechouart, Glandon and Montmorillon. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 44 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1034 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 59% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 19th of February 2020
7°C (45 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 20th of February 2020
10°C (50 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 21st of February 2020
9°C (48 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Etang de Planchon lake netting
Carp fishing in France at Etang de Planchon, new lake opening in March 2011, netting of the lake was in November 2009. Check out this video to see how the nets were laid when this French carp...
Etang de Planchon Lake development part 1
Etang de Planchon, carp fishing in France, lake development part 1. In this video you will see progress of the lake development which involves lake digging, removal of silt and island construction...
Carp Fishing In France - Etang de Planchon Aug 2011
http://www.carp-fishinginfrance.com for the best Carp Fishing in France. Visit the website and check out our other videos, or book your Carp Fishing in France now!! Kevin Johnson Snr & Jnr...
Camps de ski nautique et wakeboard
Les stages de ski nautique et de wakeboard les moins chers au monde. FRANCE World's cheapest waterski and wakeboard camps. www.easyWATERSKI.com.
Etang de Planchon birds eye view
Here is a birds eye view of Etang de Planchon, the lake has matured immensely since opening in March 2011. The video was taken using a 'Parrot' AR drone.
8 mai 2014
Cérémonie commémorative du 8 mai 1944 à Rilhac-Rancon. Mme Annick CHADOIN, Maire, dépose une gerbe de fleur sur le monument aux morts.
Démonstration de danse celtique (Irish stew) par le club Rilhac Danse le 13 juillet 2013 lors de la journée bretonne de Rilhac-Rancon (87).
Tournoi des P'tits Crampons (diaporama)
Tournoi de rugby au Palais sur Vienne le samedi 25 mai 2013 Catègories moins de 7.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Compreignac.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: