in Oise of Hauts-de-France, France
- Paris Beauvais Tillé Airport (21 mi)
- Amiens-Glisy Airport (32 mi)
- Rouen Airport (32 mi)
- St Aubin Airport (34 mi)
- Abbeville-Buigny-Saint-Maclou Airport (35 mi)
- Pontoise - Cormeilles-en-Vexin Airport (40 mi)
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport (56 mi)
- Le Touquet-Côte d'Opale Airport (61 mi)
- Toussus-le-Noble Airport (63 mi)
- Paris-Orly Airport (69 mi)
- London Gatwick Airport (135 mi)
- London City Airport (149 mi)
- Tours-Val-de-Loire Airport (160 mi)
- Amiens Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Paris, Banks of the Seine (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Palace and Park of Versailles (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Fortifications of Vauban (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Belfries of Belgium and France (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Le Havre, the City Rebuilt by Auguste Perret (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Chartres Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Palace and Park of Fontainebleau (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Provins, Town of Medieval Fairs (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Canterbury Cathedral, St Augustine's Abbey, and St Martin's Church (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.642 and 1.757 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 38' 30" and E 1° 45' 26"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:15 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:48 am and 9:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to France.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning France. Last Update: 2019-08-18 07:22:14
Boutavent in Oise (Hauts-de-France) is a town located in France about 61 mi (or 98 km) north-west of Paris, the country's capital place.
Time in Boutavent is now 04:15 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 13 airports nearby Boutavent, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Paris Beauvais Tillé Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 33 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is Amiens Cathedral in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km), North-East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Boutavent, Saint-Lucien, Beauvais, Abbeville and Les Andelys. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||3%|
|Air Pressure||1009.2 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Monday, 19th of August 2019
20°C (68 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 20th of August 2019
20°C (68 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Light rain, few clouds.
Wednesday, 21st of August 2019
21°C (70 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Broken clouds, calm.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Château Le Manais
Le Manais, a château at Ferrières-en-Bray near Gournay-en-Bray in Normandy, was a three-story building in extensive farmlands. In the late 1940s, Le Manais was the home of the Count and Countess Du Plessix.
Lannoy Abbey, also called Briostel, was a Cistercian abbey in present-day Oise, France. It was founded in 1147, from Beaubec Abbey
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Boutavent.
- Les Andelys
- Le Raincy
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
ZOUFRIS MARACAS / MOUSSU T - FESTI'VAL DE MARNE
Starting at: 10:00 pm (22:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
ALEXIS HK - COMME UN OURS
Starting at: 10:30 pm (22:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Boutavent, Бутаван, 布塔旺