in Meuse of Grand-Est, France
- Verdun-Le Rozelier Airport (26 mi)
- Nancy-Essey Airport (30 mi)
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport (34 mi)
- Épinal-Mirecourt Airport (37 mi)
- Vittel Champ De Course Airport (40 mi)
- Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (66 mi)
- Charleville-Mézières Airport (82 mi)
- Vesoul-Frotey Airport (83 mi)
- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (113 mi)
- Liège Airport (130 mi)
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (149 mi)
- Brussels Airport (156 mi)
- Place Stanislas, Place de la Carrière and Place d'Alliance in Nancy (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- City of Luxembourg: its Old Quarters and Fortifications (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Völklingen Ironworks (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Cathedral of Notre-Dame, Former Abbey of Saint-Rémi and Palace of Tau, Reims (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Roman Monuments, Cathedral of St Peter and Church of Our Lady in Trier (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Cistercian Abbey of Fontenay (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- La Chaux-de-Fonds / Le Locle, Watchmaking Town Planning (Unesco heritage, 128 mi)
- The Four Lifts on the Canal du Centre and their Environs, La Louvière and Le Roeulx (Hainaut) (Unesco heritage, 135 mi)
- Neolithic Flint Mines at Spiennes (Mons) (Unesco heritage, 136 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.761 and 5.591 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 45' 40" and E 5° 35' 26"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:25 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:17 am and 4:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to France.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning France. Last Update: 2023-12-07 08:19:30
Delve into Commercy
Commercy in Meuse (Grand-Est) with it's 7,138 habitants is located in France about 148 mi (or 238 km) east of Paris, the country's capital town.
Current time in Commercy is now 03:25 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports close to Commercy, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Verdun-Le Rozelier Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 41 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is Place Stanislas, Place de la Carrière and Place d'Alliance in Nancy in a distance of 27 mi (or 44 km), East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Toul, Bar-le-Duc, Neufchateau, Verdun and Briey. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 44 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 44 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||3%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 9th of December 2023
7°C (45 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Moderate rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 10th of December 2023
8°C (47 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 11th of December 2023
11°C (53 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Moderate rain, strong breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Je suis Charlie . Rassemblement Commercy
Le 8 Janvier et 9 janviers 2015 18h30 ont eu lieu des rassemblements en hommage pour tout ces gens assassinées pour faire de l'humour avec du dessin. Quelque soit cet humour , c'est notre...
Johan KELLER # 741 - Super Finale FFM COMMERCY
Course FFM COMMERCY Super FINALE - Pilote Johan KELLER # 741.
Ko uchi gari en JJB
Extrait du stage du 23 novembre 2014 dirigé par Wolfgang Amoussou à Commercy autour du thème de la complémentarité entre Judo et Jiu-jitsu brésilien. Il est préférable en Jiu-jitsu...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Château de Commercy
The Château de Commercy is a castle in the town of Commercy, in the Meuse department of France. It was the principal residence of the reigning Prince of Commercy and was built by Charles Henri de Lorraine. The site, château and grounds, was classified Monument historique in 1960, with the town being added in 1972.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Commercy.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Commercy, コメルシー, Коммерси, Комерси, Коммерсі, 科梅尔西