in Loir-et-Cher of Centre Region, France
- Blois-Le Breuil Airport (8 mi)
- Tours-Val-de-Loire Airport (24 mi)
- Châteauroux-Déols 'Marcel Dassault' Airport (54 mi)
- Le Mans-Arnage Airport (54 mi)
- Châtellerault Airport (62 mi)
- Bourges Airport (64 mi)
- Chartres Champhol Airport (64 mi)
- Poitiers-Biard Airport (80 mi)
- Paris-Orly Airport (96 mi)
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport (117 mi)
- Brive-La Roche Airport (167 mi)
- The Loire Valley between Sully-sur-Loire and Chalonnes (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Chartres Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Bourges Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Abbey Church of Saint-Savin sur Gartempe (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Palace and Park of Fontainebleau (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Palace and Park of Versailles (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Paris, Banks of the Seine (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Mont-Saint-Michel and its Bay (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.562 and 1.215 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 33' 44" and E 1° 12' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:12 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:36 am and 5:34 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.954 and -176.560 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Chambon-sur-Cisse in Loir-et-Cher (Centre Region) with it's 808 inhabitants is located in France about 103 mi (or 166 km) south-west of Paris, the country's capital.
Local time in Chambon-sur-Cisse is now 02:12 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Chambon-sur-Cisse, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Blois-Le Breuil Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is The Loire Valley between Sully-sur-Loire and Chalonnes in a distance of 26 mi (or 43 km), South-West. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Blois, Vendome, Loches, Chateaudun and Tours. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 44 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1030 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Sunday, 19th of January 2020
6°C (43 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 20th of January 2020
5°C (41 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 21st of January 2020
4°C (39 °F)
0°C (32 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2 chalets +loire à velo.wmv
en plein coeur des chateaux de la loire.la loire à velo.location chalet.candé sur beuvron.loir et cher.12 Km deBlois. 25 KM de chambord.
Mon dernier dîner à La Caillère de Jacky Guindon - 14 mars 2013
J'avais fini par croire que Jacky Guindon n'arriverait jamais à prendre sa retraite, tant ces deux dernières années les acheteurs potentiels de sa Caillère finissaient toujours par lui...
Déjeuner à La Caillère - 27 octobre 2012
A 68 ans passé, Jacky Guindon s'active toujours à ses pianos pour régaler une clientèle d'habitués qui plébiscitent sans retenues sa Crème de choux-fleurs aux huîtres, sa Salade raie...
St Sulpice ping le 28/02/14
Tennis de table. Coupe du Loir et Cher à St Sulpice contre Chailles. Le 28/02/2014.
Travel to Loire Valley France's Royal Wine Region
Watch Wine Oh TV with Monique Soltani and Learn About Loire Valley Wine: France's Royal Wine Region. In this first video, we will learn about the history of the Loire Valley Wine Region and...
24 heures 4l Onzain 2014 - Martine Racing
Musique : The Glitch Mob feat La Roux - In for the kill Kdrew - Bullseye.
Le Domaine de Dugny - Siblu Holiday Villages
Le Domaine de Dugny is a luxury campsite in loire valley to discover the beautiful châteaux of the Loire. The first thing you will notice about our Domaine de Dugny village is the amount of...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Parc botanique du Prieuré d'Orchaise
The Parc botanique du Prieuré d'Orchaise (3 hectares) is a botanical garden and park located on the grounds of the former priory at the Place de l'Eglise, Orchaise, Loir-et-Cher, Centre, France. It is open daily except Friday in the warmer months; an admission fee is charged. The priory itself comprises buildings from the 15th and 19th century on ancient foundations, and between the two world wars was home to Gabriel Hanotaux (1853–1944), historian and Minister for Foreign Affairs.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Chambon-sur-Cisse.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: