Qaryat Abū Shannār al Kharāfīn
in North Sinai Governorate, Egypt
- El Gora Airport (12 mi)
- El Arish International Airport (19 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (37 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (70 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (72 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (77 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (79 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (103 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (117 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (196 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (206 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 121 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.246 and 34.096 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 14' 45" and E 34° 5' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - EGP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:44 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Africa/Cairo
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:49 am and 6:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Egypt.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Egypt. Last Update: 2020-07-13 07:21:27
Discover Qaryat Abū Shannār al Kharāfīn
Qaryat Abū Shannār al Kharāfīn in North Sinai Governorate is a town in Egypt about 188 mi (or 302 km) north-east of Cairo, the country's capital city.
Current time in Qaryat Abū Shannār al Kharāfīn is now 07:44 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Africa / Cairo with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Qaryat Abū Shannār al Kharāfīn, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Egypt is El Gora Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves in Israel at a distance of 53 mi (or 85 km).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ash Shaykh Zuwayd, Rafah, Al -Arish, Gaza and Beersheba. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||31°C / 87 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1002 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
31°C (88 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
30°C (87 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
29°C (84 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
مرسيدس E ضد كرولا MERCEDES E VS CROLLA
friendly race between mercedes e class 230 and toyota crolla follow @ FB http://www.facebook.com/Ouda.Photography.Arts.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Dikla (Palm) was an Israeli settlement in the northeastern part of the Sinai Peninsula established during Israel's occupation of the peninsula from the end of the 1967 Six-Day War, until that part of the Sinai was handed over to Egypt in 1982 as part of the terms of the 1979 Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty. Located in the Rafah Plain region south of the Gaza Strip, Dikla was established in May 1969 as a pioneer Nahal outpost known as Dekalim (palms).
These districts belong to Qaryat Abū Shannār al Kharāfīn.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Qaryat Abū Shannār al Kharāfīn.
- Ash Shaykh Zuwayd
- Al -Arish
- Tel Aviv
- Bi'r al `Abd
- Karney Shomron
- Ghawr al Mazra`ah
- Ar Rishah
- At Tafilah
- Al `Arid
- Al Mazar al Janubi
- Al Husayniyah
- Ash Shawbak
- Al Qasr
- Ash Shunah al Janubiyah
- Al Mughayyir
- Al Faysaliyah
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Qaryat Abū Shannār al Kharāfīn, قرية ابو شنار الخرافين