Nakhl Abu Saqal
in North Sinai Governorate, Egypt
- El Arish International Airport (5 mi)
- El Gora Airport (18 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (54 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (86 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (88 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (89 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (93 mi)
- Port Said Airport (95 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (106 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (134 mi)
- Cairo International Airport (160 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 125 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 128 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 134 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.140 and 33.832 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 8' 23" and E 33° 49' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - EGP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:57 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Africa/Cairo
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:49 am and 6:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Egypt.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Egypt. Last Update: 2021-05-12 08:23:00
Discover Nakhl Abu Saqal
Nakhl Abu Saqal in North Sinai Governorate is a town in Egypt about 171 mi (or 275 km) north-east of Cairo, the country's capital city.
Current time in Nakhl Abu Saqal is now 12:57 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Africa / Cairo with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Nakhl Abu Saqal, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Egypt is El Arish International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 7 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves in Israel at a distance of 70 mi (or 113 km). Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Al -Arish, Ash Shaykh Zuwayd, Rafah, Gaza and Bi'r al `Abd. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 13th of May 2021
24°C (74 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 14th of May 2021
24°C (75 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 15th of May 2021
24°C (76 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
IENG Group (Smart Robotics competition at AL-Arish)
(Smart Robotics competition at AL-Arish) المسابقة ستكون متاحه لجميع المهتمين بعلم الالكترونيات ابتداء من الفرقة (أعدادي هندسه) وحتى الفرقة (الثالثة)، وهي تتم...
منظومة الفرقة الأولى 2005-2006 العريش
منظومة الفرقة الأولى 2005-2006 العريش كلية العلوم الزراعية البيئية بالعريش.
يا بلادي يا احلى بلاد العريش - سيناء
يا بلادي يا احلى بلاد العريش - سيناء يا احسن بلاد في العالم ......يا احسن بقعه في كوكب الارض يا بلاد الحنان.....ي...
لحظة اكتشاف حصان البحر
و احنا بنتمشى على شاطئ المساعيد في مدينة العريش لقينا حصان بحر حي يرزق :D :D المهم اخدناه و هنربيه و هنكسب...
حالة وتساب حزينه
اشترك في القناة جعل والديك في الجنه ______ !♥ أهلن بكم في قناتي الجديده ❤ آتشرف فيكمم جميعا ...
|سكيتش|حال الطالب الدحيح والفاشل لما يكون عليهم شيخ .5comedy#
لاتترك الفيديو اشترك باقناه ويريت لايك رابط البرنامج Created by VideoShow:http://videoshowapp.com/free شباب والله احنا...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Arish or el-Arīsh is the capital and largest city (with 114,900 inhabitants as of 2002) of the Egyptian governorate of North Sinai, lying on the Mediterranean coast of the Sinai peninsula, 344 kilometers northeast of Cairo. Al `Arīsh is distinguished by its clear blue water, widespread fruitful palmy wood on its coast, and its soft white sand. It has a marina, and many luxury hotels. The city also has some of the faculties of Suez Canal University.
These districts belong to Nakhl Abu Saqal.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nakhl Abu Saqal.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Nakhl Abu Saqal, Nakhl Abu Sagal, Nakhl Abū Şuql