in North Sinai Governorate, Egypt
- Ovda International Airport (16 mi)
- Yotvata Airfield (24 mi)
- Taba International Airport (29 mi)
- Aqaba King Hussein International Airport (34 mi)
- Eilat Airport (35 mi)
- Ein Yahav Airfield (53 mi)
- El Gora Airport (81 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (89 mi)
- Ben Gurion International Airport (139 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (142 mi)
- Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Petra (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Wadi Rum Protected Area (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Saint Catherine Area (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 127 mi)
- Miẕpor ‘Avrona (observation point, (28 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.003 and 34.682 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 0' 10" and E 34° 40' 54"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - EGP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:25 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Africa/Cairo
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:15 am and 4:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Egypt.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Egypt. Last Update: 2020-11-25 08:19:24
Explore Al Kuntillah
Al Kuntillah in North Sinai Governorate is located in Egypt about 205 mi (or 330 km) east of Cairo, the country's capital.
Local time in Al Kuntillah is now 03:25 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Africa / Cairo with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Al Kuntillah, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Ovda International Airport in Israel in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km). The closest airport in Egypt is Taba International Airport in a distance of 29 mi (or 25 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Incense Route - Desert Cities in the Negev in Israel at a distance of 47 mi (or 75 km). The closest in Egypt is Saint Catherine Area in a distance of 109 mi (or 75 km), North-East. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Aqaba, Ar Rishah, Al Murayghah, Petra and Ayl. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 74 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 26th of November 2020
20°C (69 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 27th of November 2020
22°C (71 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 28th of November 2020
21°C (70 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Rissah (ris's dew']) is one of the places or stations of the Exodus. These are the places the Sons of Israel or Israelites were said to have stopped at during the Exodus presented in a sequence which gives the route. Rissah is comes after Libnah, the white land in the west. Libna was a Libyan emporia on the coast of Palestine north of Gaza.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Kuntillah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
El Kuntilla, Kuntilla, Kuntella, Al Kuntillah