in Matruh Governorate, Egypt
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.147 and 25.784 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 8' 50" and E 25° 47' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - EGP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:01 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Africa/Cairo
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:07 am and 6:08 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -22.661 and -152.805 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Motu Ura
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Egypt.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Egypt. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Az Zaytūn
Az Zaytūn in Matruh Governorate is a city located in Egypt about 334 mi (or 538 km) west of Cairo, the country's capital town.
Current time in Az Zaytūn is now 06:01 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Africa / Cairo with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 2 airports closer to Az Zaytūn. The closest airport in Egypt is Siwa Oasis North Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Marsa Matruh, Tobruk, Alexandria, Darnah and Al Bayda'. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.