in Cantón Pastaza of Provincia del Pastaza, Ecuador
- Tiputini Airport (80 mi)
- Francisco De Orellana Airport (89 mi)
- Taisha Airport (97 mi)
- Tarapoa Airport (101 mi)
- Rio Amazonas Airport (118 mi)
- Putumayo Airport (119 mi)
- Nueva Loja Airport (121 mi)
- Coronel E Carvajal Airport (132 mi)
- Historic Centre of Santa Ana de los Ríos de Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Sangay National Park (Unesco heritage, 133 mi)
- City of Quito (Unesco heritage, 135 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.582 and -76.356 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 34' 53" and W -76° 21' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:04 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Guayaquil
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:03 am and 6:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 1.590 and 103.644 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Taman Aman
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Ecuador.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Ecuador. Last Update: 2023-06-09 08:01:32
Delve into Pavacachi
Pavacachi in Cantón Pastaza (Provincia del Pastaza) is a city located in Ecuador about 177 mi (or 284 km) south-east of Quito, the country's capital town.
Current time in Pavacachi is now 09:04 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Guayaquil with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Pavacachi. The closest airport in Ecuador is Tiputini Airport in a distance of 80 mi (or 129 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Ecuador is Historic Centre of Santa Ana de los Ríos de Cuenca in a distance of 56 mi (or 90 km), North-West.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Montalvo, Puerto Francisco de Orellana, Taisha, Pantoja and Santa Clara. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||8%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 10th of June 2023
26°C (79 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 11th of June 2023
27°C (80 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Monday, 12th of June 2023
26°C (79 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, broken clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pavacachi.
- Puerto Francisco de Orellana
- Santa Clara
- Nueva Loja
- Alianza Cristiana
- Gonzalo Pizarro
- Puerto Galilea
- Santo Domingo de los Colorados
- San Lorenzo
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: