in Cantón Aguarico of Provincia de Francisco de Orellana, Ecuador
- Historic Centre of Santa Ana de los Ríos de Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- City of Quito (Unesco heritage, 129 mi)
- Sangay National Park (Unesco heritage, 130 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.273 and -76.143 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 16' 21" and W -76° 8' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:40 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Guayaquil
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:07 am and 6:14 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 1.290 and 103.850 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Mihuanoyacu
Mihuanoyacu in Cantón Aguarico (Provincia de Francisco de Orellana) is located in Ecuador about 180 mi (or 289 km) south-east of Quito, the country's capital town.
Current time in Mihuanoyacu is now 10:40 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Guayaquil with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Mihuanoyacu. The closest airport in Ecuador is Tiputini Airport in a distance of 55 mi (or 88 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Ecuador is Historic Centre of Santa Ana de los Ríos de Cuenca in a distance of 61 mi (or 99 km), West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pantoja, Montalvo, Puerto Francisco de Orellana, Nueva Loja and Tena. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Mihuanoyacu.
- Puerto Francisco de Orellana
- Nueva Loja
- Santa Clara
- Gonzalo Pizarro
- Alianza Cristiana
- Santo Domingo de los Colorados
- Puerto Galilea
- Puerto Rico