in Kwilu, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -4.055 and 19.580 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -4° 3' 19" and E 19° 34' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - CDF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Lingala, Kongo
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:03 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Africa/Kinshasa
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:40 am and 5:35 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 4.671 and -160.376 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Onouea Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Democratic Republic of the Congo. Last Update: 2019-05-12 07:23:51
Mangai in Kwilu is a town in Democratic Republic of the Congo about 295 mi (or 474 km) east of Kinshasa, the country's capital city.
Current time in Mangai is now 11:03 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Africa / Kinshasa with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports near Mangai. The closest is airport we know is Basongo Airport in Kiribati in a distance of 62 mi (or 99 km). Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Luebo, Inongo, Tshikapa, Kananga and Lusambo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.