in Okres Kroměříž of Zlínský kraj, Czechia
- Kunovice Airport (14 mi)
- Holešov Airport (14 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (28 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (47 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (49 mi)
- Žilina Airport (59 mi)
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (60 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (72 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (83 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (126 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (152 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.211 and 17.309 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 12' 38" and E 17° 18' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:39 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:35 am and 4:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Divoky in Okres Kroměříž (Zlínský kraj) is a city in Czechia about 143 mi (or 230 km) south-east of Prague, the country's capital city.
Local time in Divoky is now 11:39 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Divoky, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Kunovice Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 22 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), North-East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zlin, Skalica, Olomouc, Senica and Bernhardsthal. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 2°C / 36 °F
|Morning Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-0°C / 32 °F|
|Night Temperature||-2°C / 29 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1046 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 97% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Tuesday, 21st of January 2020
1°C (33 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Wednesday, 22nd of January 2020
0°C (33 °F)
-1°C (31 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 23rd of January 2020
2°C (35 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Pronájem pěkného bytu 38 m2, Kroměříž v novostavbě
Pronajímám krásný byt 1+kk v Kroměříži. http://www.finance-reality.com/ Byt v novostavbě bytového domu na ul. Purkyňova 503, Kroměříž nedaleko nemocinice. Jedná se o 38 m2...
intercrosse - MIL Kroměříž 2008
lacrosse, intercrosse, lakros, moravská interkrosová liga 2008/2009, Kroměříž,
MZK Twin 2,4GHz vario sound
MZK Twin 2,4GHz, zvuk varia při létání s elektrovětroněm. Frekvence pro klesání a stoupání a hrubost/jemnost varia si může každý nastavit jak je libo a to pro každý model zvlášť...
Zasloužilí hasiči Zlínského kraje se letos potkali ve Zdounkách
Více na: http://www.kr-zlinsky.cz/zaslouzili-hasici-zlinskeho-kraje-se-letos-potkali-ve-zdounkach-fotogalerie-273.html.
GSP Zborovice (EU manufacturer) - Slitting saw HSS, Circular saw blades, Rotary a Circular knives
This is video from 2009 - new 2011 promo you can find HERE!! » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGZUhithxxI. We make Slitting Saw HSS and Carbide saws, HSS Circular Saw Blades, Alfa cutter,...
Segmental and Friction saw blades
The company GSP - High Tech Saws, s.r.o. offers also the HSS segmental saw blades and Chrome-Vanadium friction saw blades. More information about our company GSP - High Tech Saws, s.r.o. you ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Roštín is a village in the Kroměříž District of the Czech Republic. The first written mention of this village dates to the 12th century. About 700 people live in Roštín. 1250 village was under the rule of a monastery. In the 14th century, the village was in the property of Vladyk's family of Roštín. There were many owners of this village throughout the centuries. There was also a note of a spa existence in 1489. 1504 – 1566 Roštín belonged to village of Cetechovice.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Divoky.
- Neusiedl an der Zaya
Roštín: Obec − Náměstí, Roštín (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.