in Okres Břeclav of South Moravian, Czechia
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (29 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (37 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (44 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (45 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (50 mi)
- Holešov Airport (54 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (91 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (99 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (146 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (146 mi)
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (204 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 3 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.741 and 16.755 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 44' 26" and E 16° 45' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:06 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:58 am and 4:15 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Valtice in Okres Břeclav (South Moravian) with it's 3,656 residents is a town located in Czechia about 140 mi (or 226 km) south-east of Prague, the country's capital place.
Time in Valtice is now 05:06 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports nearby Valtice, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Brno-Tuřany Airport in a distance of 29 mi (or 46 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape in a distance of 3 mi (or 4 km), North. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Schrattenberg, Herrnbaumgarten, Grosskrut, Altlichtenwarth and Drasenhofen. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 51 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||13%|
|Air Pressure||1001 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Thursday, 14th of November 2019
6°C (42 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 15th of November 2019
12°C (53 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Scattered clouds, fresh breeze.
Saturday, 16th of November 2019
12°C (54 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Overcast clouds, fresh breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Spa Resort Lednice
Bauernhof Weingut-Gästezimmer zum Schwalbennest
Bauernhof Parth - Weingut zur Schlafmütze
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
MUZEUM ŽELEZNÉ OPONY - VALTICE - TOULKY S KAMAROU
Více INFO na http://www.muzeumopony.cz/ a https://www.facebook.com/muzeumopony?fref=ts.
Valtice 25.5. - 26. 5. 2013, 3 a 4. semifinálové kolo Sóloformace Baton
Semifinále Mistrovství České republiky v mažoretkovém sportu ve Valticích na náměstí. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Více informací...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lednice–Valtice Cultural Landscape
The Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (also Lednice-Valtice Area or Lednice-Valtice Complex, Czech: Lednicko-valtický areál) is a cultural-natural complex of 283,09 km² in the Czech Republic, South Moravian Region, close to Břeclav and Mikulov. The Lednice-Valtice Area is registered in the list of monuments protected as World Heritage by UNESCO next to another site - Pálava Landscape Protected Area, registered by UNESCO only a few years prior to the nearby Pálava Biosphere Reserve.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Valtice.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Feldsberg, Горад Вальціцы, Валтице, valtice, Valtice, ヴァルチツェ, 발티체, Valticė, Вальтице, Valtėcē, 瓦爾季采