in Okres Břeclav of South Moravian, Czechia
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (20 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (34 mi)
- Holešov Airport (49 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (52 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (52 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (53 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (85 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (91 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (140 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (152 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.858 and 16.730 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 51' 27" and E 16° 43' 48"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:14 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:36 am and 6:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2020-03-28 07:22:18
Discover Nové Mlýny
Nové Mlýny in Okres Břeclav (South Moravian) is a city in Czechia about 134 mi (or 216 km) south-east of Prague, the country's capital city.
Local time in Nové Mlýny is now 10:14 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Nové Mlýny, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Brno-Tuřany Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 33 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Drasenhofen, Schrattenberg, Herrnbaumgarten, Ottenthal and Falkenstein. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 55 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Setting with 0 km/h (0 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 29th of March 2020
10°C (50 °F)
2°C (35 °F)
Light snow, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Monday, 30th of March 2020
1°C (35 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 31st of March 2020
4°C (40 °F)
-2°C (29 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2010-08-04 Buggykiting, Nove Mlyny, CR.m4v
2 days learning buggy kiting course in Czech Republic, Nove Mlyny with Harakiri kiteboarding school.
Trucking Břeclav Tsjechië
Met de Volvo F12 naar Břeclav in Tsjechië. www.rotterdamstanktransport.nl.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nové Mlýny.
Šakvice › South-East: Czech Republic -: camp Mars, Šakvice (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Neumühl, Nové Mlýny