in Okres Opava of Moravskoslezský kraj, Czechia
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (6 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (22 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (32 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (43 mi)
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (45 mi)
- Holešov Airport (53 mi)
- Katowice International Airport (55 mi)
- Žilina Airport (59 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (76 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (133 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (148 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (186 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Centennial Hall in Wrocław (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.016 and 18.071 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 0' 56" and E 18° 4' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:59 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:35 am and 3:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Rohov
Rohov in Okres Opava (Moravskoslezský kraj) with it's 614 habitants is a town located in Czechia about 162 mi (or 261 km) east of Prague, the country's capital town.
Time in Rohov is now 09:59 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports closer to Rohov, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Zabreh Ostrava Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc in a distance of 47 mi (or 75 km), South-West. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Krzanowice, Pietrowice Wielkie, Kietrz, Rudnik and Baborow. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 38 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Night Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 36% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Wednesday, 11th of December 2019
-1°C (31 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
-1°C (30 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Friday, 13th of December 2019
1°C (34 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Overcast clouds, fresh breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Wyjazd OSP Krzanowice do Pietraszyn
Wyjazd straz pozarna od Krzanowice do Pietraszyn. http://www.nowiny.pl/patrol/78024-gasili-pozar-cala-noc-podpalacz-ma-frajde.html http://www.naszraciborz.pl/aktualnosci/art/4-krzanowice/18760-po ...
Pogrzebanie Basa Krzanowice 06.03.2011
Ostatkowa zabawa połączona z półgodzinnym przedstawieniem.To stary zwyczaj kultywowany na koniec karnawału w Krzanowicach.
Sudice: Ples sdružení STROM (18.2.2011)
Sdružení trpělivých otců a matek - STROM, uspořádalo v pátek 18. února v restauraci U Zlatého džbánu v Sudicích svůj ples. www.TelevizeHlucinsko.cz │ http://www.youtube.com/Hlucins...
České Dráhy: Trat' 318 Kravaře ve Slezsku - Chuchelná (100%)
Zapraszam do obejrzenia filmu z linii 318 Kravaře ve Slezsku - Chuchelná kręconego z okna pociągu. Jest to 100% linii. Stacje na których zatrzymywał lub przejeżdżał pociąg są podane...
Zwiastun zapowiedzi sezonu 2014 [ czytaj opis ]
Filmik z prac polowych, przygotowanie pola pod siew kukurydzy i nie tylko. A już za niedługo uprawa,siew kukurydzy i sianokiszonka ; )
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Kobeřice is a village in Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic. It is part of micro-region Hlučínsko. It has around 3,200 inhabitants.
Třebom is a village in the Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic. It is part of micro-region Hlučínsko. It has around 210 inhabitants.
Rohov (Opava District)
Rohov is a village in the Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic. It is part of micro-region Hlučínsko. It has around 600 inhabitants.
Strahovice is a village in Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic. It is part of micro-region Hlučínsko. It has around 900 inhabitants.
Ściborzyce Wielkie is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kietrz, within Głubczyce County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland, close to the Czech border. It lies approximately 8 kilometres south of Kietrz, 25 km south-east of Głubczyce, and 73 km south of the regional capital Opole. Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. The village has a population of 506.
Pietraszyn is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Krzanowice, within Racibórz County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland, close to the Czech border. It lies approximately 4 kilometres north-west of Krzanowice, 13 km south-west of Racibórz, and 70 km west of the regional capital Katowice.