in Okres Praha-Východ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (17 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (52 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (75 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (82 mi)
- Dresden Airport (88 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (110 mi)
- Linz Airport (121 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (133 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (144 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (157 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (173 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (13 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (13 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (11 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (13 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.967 and 14.575 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 58' 0" and E 14° 34' 29"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:52 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:11 am and 6:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2022-10-06 08:18:27
Herink in Okres Praha-Východ (Central Bohemia) with it's 77 citizens is a town in Czechia a little south-east of Prague, the country's capital city.
Current time in Herink is now 07:52 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Herink, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 27 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-West. We discovered 5 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Olbersdorf, Liberec and Grossschonau. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 17°C / 63 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 31% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Saturday, 8th of October 2022
16°C (60 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 9th of October 2022
12°C (54 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 10th of October 2022
12°C (54 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Chateau Štiřín
Selsky Dvur/Bohemian Village Courtyard Sivek Hotels
Top Hotel Praha & Congress Centre
Penzion V Roklich
U Ledu Hotel u Ledu
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
SOKP 512 - The Prague Ring Road phase 512
Two twin span ABM structures on the Prague Ring Road phase 512. CM4 combination of 91m2 wall and 310m2 roof. Total span 40m as 2 x 20m. Each span is designed so it can accommodate 3 full ...
Prag im Oktober 2011 Teil 2.mpg
Die Stadtführung wird fortgesetzt. Diesmal geht es durch das Zentrum von Prag mit Altstadt, Neustadt und die Josephstadt sowie einer abendlichen Moldau-Schifffahrt.
IN TV show ,, Snídaně s Novou? aquapark Čestlice
aquapark Čestlice UW test 2. Video is multiformat 2D / 3D. Do not be alarmed double image and simply switch to 2D. Can Mozilla + Explorer. Can not Chrome. Setting: below right setting,, "-,,...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Čestlice is a village in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. On July 3, 2006 it had 507 inhabitants. The village was first recorded in 1227. The municipality lies at an altitude of 309 metres and covers an area of 4.42 km².
Dobřejovice is a village in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. On the date August 28, 2006 it had 757 inhabitants. The first written notice about the village is from the year 1309. The municipality lies at an altitude of 328 metres and covers an area of 3.83 km².
Herink is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 2.73 square kilometres and as of 2006 it had a population of 83.
Křížkový Újezdec is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 4.85 square kilometres and as of 2010 it had a population of 213. First written notice about the village is from year 1349.
Modletice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 3.43 square kilometres and as of 2006 it had a population of 590.
Popovičky is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 5.19 square kilometres and as of 2010 it had a population of 315.
Radějovice (Prague-East District)
Radějovice (Prague-East District) is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Průhonice is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Herink.
- Usti nad Labem
- Ceske Budejovice
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: