in Provincia de Holguín, Cuba
- Nicaro Airport (19 mi)
- Frank Pais International Airport (42 mi)
- Orestes Acosta Airport (52 mi)
- Mariana Grajales Airport (67 mi)
- Antonio Maceo International Airport (67 mi)
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (71 mi)
- Leeward Point Field (76 mi)
- Duncan Town Airport (87 mi)
- Historic Centre of Camagüey (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Alejandro de Humboldt National Park (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Desembarco del Granma National Park (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- San Pedro de la Roca Castle, Santiago de Cuba (Unesco heritage, 120 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.923 and -75.675 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 55' 22" and W -75° 40' 30"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:55 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:57 am and 7:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -22.400 and 113.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bundera Bundera
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2023-03-29 08:17:33
Touring Cano Once
Cano Once in Provincia de Holguín is a town located in Cuba about 456 mi (or 734 km) east of Havana, the country's capital place.
Time in Cano Once is now 10:55 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 8 airports nearby Cano Once. The closest airport in Cuba is Nicaro Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Historic Centre of Camagüey in a distance of 41 mi (or 66 km), North-West. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Banes, Antilla, Mayari, Santa Lucia and Baguanos. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 3% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 30th of March 2023
28°C (82 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Scattered clouds, fresh breeze.
Friday, 31st of March 2023
30°C (86 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Sky is clear, fresh breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 1st of April 2023
30°C (86 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Ejercito de Salvacion Banes, Cuba
El Cuerpo de Banes en Cuba en reparación después el Huracán Ike, tomado en julio de 2009 capitán Luis y Yohandra.
FREE DIVING THE CARRIBEAN, AND FREE RIDING WITH JETSURF.US AND THE GO PRO CAM
We hit the Caribbean just before hurricane Irene. The waves were small, but thanks to mother nature and Irene for those days through the advancements of the go pro cam, and Jetsurf (.us)
Holguin,- Cuba, Banes - Macabi.
Un recorrido por nuestro cayo, dedicado a los macabiseros ausentes, perdonen la calidad del video, la camara no era la mejor, y las fotos de la loma, ya era demasiado tarde para una buena calidad,...
Holguin -,Cuba, Banes - Macabi 2
Macabi 2006, si no nos apuramos , nos quedamos sin pueblo, pero sigue siendo lindo a nuestros ojos.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cano Once.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: