Ojo de Agua
in Provincia de Guantánamo, Cuba
- Leeward Point Field (14 mi)
- Mariana Grajales Airport (18 mi)
- Antonio Maceo International Airport (27 mi)
- Nicaro Airport (50 mi)
- Orestes Acosta Airport (57 mi)
- Gustavo Rizo Airport (65 mi)
- Frank Pais International Airport (81 mi)
- Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Airport (83 mi)
- Norman Manley International Airport (167 mi)
- Alejandro de Humboldt National Park (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Desembarco del Granma National Park (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- San Pedro de la Roca Castle, Santiago de Cuba (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Historic Centre of Camagüey (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 19.976 and -75.416 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 19° 58' 34" and W -75° 24' 58"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:26 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:51 am and 6:53 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.116 and 96.895 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bantam Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Cuba.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Cuba. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Explore Ojo de Agua
Ojo de Agua in Provincia de Guantánamo is located in Cuba about 498 mi (or 801 km) south-east of Havana, the country's capital.
Local time in Ojo de Agua is now 03:26 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports in the wider vicinity of Ojo de Agua, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Cuba is Leeward Point Field in a distance of 14 mi (or 23 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is Alejandro de Humboldt National Park in a distance of 42 mi (or 68 km), North-East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Guantanamo, Santiago de Cuba, Segundo Frente, San Luis and Palenque. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 33°C / 92 °F
|Morning Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 85 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 4% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 26th of September 2021
32°C (90 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 27th of September 2021
31°C (89 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 28th of September 2021
31°C (88 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Kodak ZM1 camcorder underwater test video 640x480. CaribSea. Resort near Santiago De Cuba.
Poissons-lions à Santiago
Poissons-lions (Pterois volitans) filmés à Santiago de Cuba en décembre 2010. Ils commencent à devenirs envahissants. À suivre sur plongeeenapnee.com Olympus Stylus Tough-8010.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ojo de Agua.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Okho-de-Agua, Ojo de Agua