in Provincia de Guantánamo, Cuba
- San Pedro de la Roca Castle, Santiago de Cuba (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Archaeological Landscape of the First Coffee Plantations in the South-East of Cuba (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Alejandro de Humboldt National Park (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 20.195 and -74.233 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 20° 11' 43" and W -74° 13' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CUP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:13 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Havana
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:44 am and 6:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -22.400 and 113.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bundera Bundera
- This place on Geonames.org
Explore Los Arados
Los Arados in Provincia de Guantánamo is located in Cuba about 561 mi (or 903 km) east of Havana, the country's capital.
Local time in Los Arados is now 05:13 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Havana with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports in the wider vicinity of Los Arados, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Cuba is Punta de Maisi Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cuba is San Pedro de la Roca Castle, Santiago de Cuba in a distance of 17 mi (or 28 km), South-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: La Maquina, Baracoa, Imias, San Antonio del Sur and Palenque. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014.2 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 94% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 16th of September 2019
29°C (83 °F)
28°C (83 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 17th of September 2019
28°C (82 °F)
28°C (83 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 18th of September 2019
27°C (81 °F)
28°C (82 °F)
Light rain, calm, clear sky.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Los Arados.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: