in Zhejiang, China
- Tunxi International Airport (46 mi)
- Quzhou Airport (51 mi)
- Yiwu Airport (66 mi)
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (93 mi)
- Jingdezhen Airport (113 mi)
- Anqing Airport (132 mi)
- Guangfu Airport (136 mi)
- Nanjing Lukou Airport (141 mi)
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport (147 mi)
- Wenzhou Yongqiang Airport (166 mi)
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (173 mi)
- Mount Huangshan (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- West Lake Cultural Landscape of Hangzhou (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Mount Sanqingshan National Park (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Classical Gardens of Suzhou (Unesco heritage, 141 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.698 and 119.015 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 41' 53" and E 119° 0' 52"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:22 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:40 am and 5:55 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -30.012 and -61.218 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2020-02-19 07:22:25
Maofan in Zhejiang is a town in China about 721 mi (or 1,160 km) south of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Current time in Maofan is now 11:22 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 11 airports near Maofan, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in China is Tunxi International Airport in a distance of 46 mi (or 73 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is Mount Huangshan in a distance of 59 mi (or 96 km), North-West. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Wangzhai, Zuokou, Tangban, Songcun and Wangfu. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 51 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1027 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 20th of February 2020
14°C (57 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 21st of February 2020
16°C (61 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 22nd of February 2020
13°C (55 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
New Century Qiandaohu Resort
Qiandaohu Zhelv Minting Hotel
Hangzhou Zhijiang Hotel
Qiandao Lake Hotel
Qiandaohu Wangdao Resort
Rest With Cloud Hotels & Resorts-Qiandaohu Mengze Domestic only
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Hongcun - An Ancient Village in Huizou Region of China
http://www.TravelsWithSheila.com The Huizou region of China is loaded with picture-perfect, well preserved villages. Think white-washed walls and black tiled roofs that date back up to 900...
Kingdom under Fire 2 - Action Strategy Game - Iron Plateau Gameplay
For more info please visit http://MMOGReport.com This is an official gameplay video for Kingdom Under Fire 2, a free-to-play action strategy game from developer Blueside. Its first launch...
KAYAKING AND CYCLING IN CHINA- QIANDAOHU
4 days in Qiandaohu- camping, kayaking and cycling over 100km.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Maofan.