in Zhejiang, China
- Quzhou Airport (33 mi)
- Tunxi International Airport (46 mi)
- Yiwu Airport (66 mi)
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (105 mi)
- Jingdezhen Airport (107 mi)
- Nanping Wuyishan Airport (133 mi)
- Anqing Airport (138 mi)
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport (154 mi)
- Wenzhou Yongqiang Airport (157 mi)
- Nanjing Lukou Airport (159 mi)
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (187 mi)
- Mount Sanqingshan National Park (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Mount Huangshan (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- West Lake Cultural Landscape of Hangzhou (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.446 and 118.942 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 26' 44" and E 118° 56' 29"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:46 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:04 am and 7:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -29.817 and -61.417 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Nueva Italia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2020-06-03 07:22:25
Jiangcun in Zhejiang is a place in China about 737 mi (or 1,186 km) south of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Current time in Jiangcun is now 12:46 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 11 airports near Jiangcun, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in China is Quzhou Airport in a distance of 33 mi (or 54 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is Mount Sanqingshan National Park in a distance of 64 mi (or 104 km), South-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Liyang, Anyang, Tongziwu, Lijia and Shangfang. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||6%|
|Air Pressure||1004 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
28°C (82 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
27°C (81 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
25°C (78 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jiangcun.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: