in Zhejiang, China
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (67 mi)
- Tunxi International Airport (70 mi)
- Yiwu Airport (72 mi)
- Quzhou Airport (87 mi)
- Guangfu Airport (99 mi)
- Nanjing Lukou Airport (111 mi)
- Sunan Shuofang International Airport (113 mi)
- Changzhou Airport (124 mi)
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport (131 mi)
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (140 mi)
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (163 mi)
- West Lake Cultural Landscape of Hangzhou (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Mount Huangshan (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Classical Gardens of Suzhou (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Mount Sanqingshan National Park (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.176 and 119.307 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 10' 32" and E 119° 18' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:27 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:10 am and 7:06 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -30.193 and -60.490 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- La Blanca Central
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2020-07-13 07:21:27
Gaobatang in Zhejiang is a city in China about 692 mi (or 1,114 km) south of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Local time in Gaobatang is now 09:27 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Gaobatang, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in China is Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport in a distance of 67 mi (or 108 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is West Lake Cultural Landscape of Hangzhou in a distance of 50 mi (or 80 km), East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Taiyang, Yuqian, Changhua, Heqiao and Qianchuan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 35°C / 94 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 83 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1006 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
26°C (79 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
26°C (79 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
25°C (76 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Gaobatang.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Gaobatang, 高拔塘, Gaoba, 高拔