in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Ngari Gunsa Airport (113 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.713 and 80.377 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 42' 46" and E 80° 22' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:43 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:43 am and 8:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Zangkaxa
Zangkaxa in Tibet Autonomous Region is a town located in China about 2,024 mi (or 3,257 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Time in Zangkaxa is now 09:43 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports closer to Zangkaxa. The closest airport in China is Ngari Gunsa Airport in a distance of 113 mi (or 182 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jisegumen, Lumaka, Rutog, Shiquanhe and Langjiu. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zangkaxa.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Zanggaxia, Duoma Qu, Zangkaxa, 藏嘎夏, 多玛区