in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.519 and 84.004 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 31' 9" and E 84° 0' 13"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:59 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:18 am and 7:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-15 08:35:20
Xiapu in Tibet Autonomous Region is a city in China about 1,895 mi (or 3,050 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital.
Local time in Xiapu is now 07:59 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 4 airports in the vicinity of Xiapu. The closest is airport we know is Simikot Airport in Nepal in a distance of 168 mi (or 271 km). Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Luring, Maindong, Xagmakajor, Zhabu and Zhadong. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Xiapu.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: