in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Nyingchi Airport (148 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.452 and 94.312 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 27' 7" and E 94° 18' 43"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:08 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:38 am and 6:50 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Pangzaka in Tibet Autonomous Region is a town in China about 1,365 mi (or 2,197 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Current time in Pangzaka is now 08:08 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 1 airports near Pangzaka. The closest airport in China is Nyingchi Airport in a distance of 148 mi (or 239 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jamda, Jiaqin, Nyinmo, Chiduo and Shading. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Pangzaka.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: