in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Ngari Gunsa Airport (71 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.086 and 80.368 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 5' 10" and E 80° 22' 4"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:29 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:40 am and 9:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2020-07-15 07:21:05
Lumaka in Tibet Autonomous Region is a city in China about 2,041 mi (or 3,285 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Local time in Lumaka is now 08:29 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports in the vicinity of Lumaka. The closest airport in China is Ngari Gunsa Airport in a distance of 71 mi (or 114 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zangkaxa, Shiquanhe, Langjiu, Rutog and Gar. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Lumaka.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Lumaka, Longmenka, 龙门卡, Rebang Qu, 热帮区