in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Ngari Gunsa Airport (142 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 34.064 and 80.771 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 34° 3' 51" and E 80° 46' 16"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:37 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:33 am and 9:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2022-05-16 08:12:12
Jisegumen in Tibet Autonomous Region is a town in China about 1,993 mi (or 3,208 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Current time in Jisegumen is now 11:37 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports near Jisegumen. The closest airport in China is Ngari Gunsa Airport in a distance of 142 mi (or 228 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zangkaxa, Lumaka, Rutog, Shiquanhe and Geji. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jisegumen.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: