in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.346 and 86.607 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 20' 44" and E 86° 36' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:55 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:00 am and 6:13 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Jilong
Jilong in Tibet Autonomous Region is a town located in China about 1,765 mi (or 2,840 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Time in Jilong is now 08:55 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. Unfortunatly there are no larger airports in the vicinity of this location. The sidebar provides some ideas about how to get here.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Maindong, Jiajuedibu, Ngamring, Cuozheqiangma and Xungmai. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jilong.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: