in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.389 and 94.243 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 23' 21" and E 94° 14' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:58 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:30 am and 5:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Jiasha in Tibet Autonomous Region is a city in China about 1,408 mi (or 2,266 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Local time in Jiasha is now 07:58 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 5 airports in the vicinity of Jiasha. The closest airport in China is Nyingchi Airport in a distance of 75 mi (or 121 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zhongyu, Jiling, Jaggong, Coka and Gengzhang. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.