in Qinghai, China
- Yushu Batang Airport (141 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.895 and 99.131 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 53' 42" and E 99° 7' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:54 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:35 am and 8:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Tehetu in Qinghai is a place in China about 1,038 mi (or 1,671 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Current time in Tehetu is now 03:54 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports near Tehetu. The closest airport in China is Yushu Batang Airport in a distance of 141 mi (or 227 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sangruma, Tanglag, Jianshe, Youyun and Jimai. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tehetu.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Tehetu, Tehetu Xiang, Chamu Jueda, 特合土, 特合土乡, 查木觉达