in Qinghai, China
- Yushu Batang Airport (162 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.900 and 99.533 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 54' 0" and E 99° 31' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:07 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:33 am and 8:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Tangxung
Tangxung in Qinghai is located in China about 1,018 mi (or 1,638 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tangxung is now 11:07 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports close to Tangxung. The closest airport in China is Yushu Batang Airport in a distance of 162 mi (or 260 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tanglag, Shanggongma, Jimai, Jianshe and Kequ. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.