in Qinghai, China
- Yushu Batang Airport (160 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.997 and 99.446 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 59' 50" and E 99° 26' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:50 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:11 am and 7:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Tanglag in Qinghai is a city in China about 1,019 mi (or 1,640 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital.
Local time in Tanglag is now 10:50 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports in the vicinity of Tanglag. The closest airport in China is Yushu Batang Airport in a distance of 160 mi (or 258 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Shanggongma, Jianshe, Jimai, Tehetu and Youyun. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tanglag.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Tang-lo, Tanglag, Dangluo, Dangluo Xiang, 当洛, 当洛乡